Do you enjoy working in a dynamic work environment, have a customer-oriented mindset and want to have a personal effect on daily business and growth? If your answer is yes - then read further!
Wolt is a Finnish technology company and we’re best known for our food delivery platform. On our mobile app or website, customers can order their favourite meals from our restaurant partners, and either pick their order up or have it delivered by our courier partners.
Just 2 years ago, Wolt operated in 4 countries and 10 cities across the Nordics. Fast forward to today, we’re in 23 countries and over 80 cities across EMEA, servicing over 5M registered users.
The role you are looking at is a part of Wolt Market - our very own small & cozy grocery store chain, with a great little team. Wolt Market is our awesome concept - people across Helsinki and Turku can order their groceries and have them delivered within the next hour!
We are searching for a full-time Shift Manager to join our awesome team. If you’re native in Finnish, you are a team player, enjoy working in the rapidly growing environment, and have a good sense of humour, then you might be just the person we are looking for! You will be working from our markets, located in Helsinki downtown area.
What you'll be doing
- Keeping the stock levels in shape by ordering items through our wholesale partners
- Managing the daily operations inside the Market
- Training, leading and supervising our amazing Grocery Associates
- Taking in orders through our Merchant app
- Packing groceries & handing them to customers and couriers
- Managing inventory and shrinkage
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the store
- You are a fast learner and have the ability to multitask
- Analytical mindset and a basic understanding of grocery store operations
- Proactive and service-minded are words that describe you
- You have a can do-attitude and enjoy the idea of working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- You are tech savvy
- Good communication skills with people
- Experience from team leading, warehouse or grocery store is a plus
- You are able to work both during the day, evenings and weekends
- You are native in Finnish
If you are excited about working in a high-growth environment, taking ownership, and being part of an extremely ambitious team, then click below to apply and get the conversation going!
Application deadline is Sunday 6th December, however we will be reviewing applications on an on-going basis, so send through your application ASAP :)
You can send your application in Finnish.