We are now looking for a
Junior Data Manager
You will ensure that our game production team members have access to the data they need for being successful in their work. You’ll have a key role in managing our data effectively and supporting our people in utilizing the information. Your home base will be in our experienced and skilled Quality Assurance team, and your work will include assisting many stakeholders.
If you are a proactive, tech-driven team player with a passion for communication and video games, this is your job! High-quality is your second name and learning new things gets you excited. We will offer you a great opportunity to develop your skills by working on ambitious and versatile projects.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective data management
- Create rules and procedures for data sharing
- Oversee and manage team members in the daily use of data systems
- Guarantee adherence to legal and company regulations
- Regularly monitor and evaluate information and data systems that could affect analytical results
- Assess system performance and make recommendations for software, hardware, and data storage improvements
- Manage all incoming data files
- Continually develop data management strategies. Assist with recognizing and upholding digital security systems to protect delicate information.
Our dream candidate
- Has a technical mindset and strong interest in data management
- Is highly motivated to learn and develop in their area of expertise
- Works with high focus on quality
- Is helpful and friendly and communicates with clarity and concision
- Fosters teamwork
- Is passionate about games
- Awesome projects with a lot of variety
- An open, international and massively friendly work environment full of ambitious and skilled people
- Lots of challenges and opportunities to develop yourself
- Newly renovated office space next to the services of the city’s biggest shopping center & transportation hub Tripla, within an easy commute from the city center of Helsinki
- Competitive compensation and benefits, such as wide healthcare and insurances, phone benefit, lunch vouchers, free gym, free breakfast, free games, parties, events… you name it :)
- Good work/life balance: We take our work very seriously, but we also respect and value our employees’ personal lives, also during high-intensity periods. And that’s why we have flexible work hours
What are you waiting for? Please send your application, CV with your salary expectations. The application period closes on August 15, and we will conduct first interviews in August.